Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Capacity:||8000 L||Tank Material:||Q235|
|Engine Model:||B190 33||Sewage Sludge Tank Dimension:||φ1400×3180|
|Water Tank Dimension:||2990×2350×1300 Mm||Tire Specification:||8.25-20|
|Wheel Base:||3800 Mm||Engine Power:||190 Hp|
sewage suction tanker truck,
vac tank truck
8000L 190hp 4x2 Vacuum Tank Truck High Pressure Sewer Vacuum Truck
1. It is a new environmental truck for collecting fecal and sewage.
2. It suitable for urban management.
3. The chassis have a high quality.
4. It is a common vacuum sewage suction truck.
5. The price of the truck is not expensive, and it hot selling now.
6. It adopts the advanced suction truck vacuum pump.
7. The products have ISO and SGS certifications.
1. Cleaning of pipes from pollution.
2. Liquidation of emergency blockages.
3. Removal of ground formations
1. Equipped with special vacuum pump, Equipped with power take off, transmission shaft, high pressure sewage tank, pipe network, sewage pipe for observing and cleanout equipment, Time for full suction<5min
2. The Sewage Suction Trucks, special section, taking the force transmission device by rotary vane pumps, vacuum pump, ( with domestic leading technology big suction ) oil and gas separation device, hydrosphere separator, vacuum pressure gauge, pressure vessel, pipe system composition, and equipped with hand-washing facilities and visual dung tube.
3. The tanks bulbar and the horizontal sextant angle are greater than the material rest angle, ensuring the discharging speed.
4. The diesel engine ( air compressor unit ), providing compressed air.
Sewage suction truck
Overall dimensions ( mm )
GVW ( kg )
Fact loading capacity ( L )
Mass in working order ( kg )
Max. Speed ( km/h )
Standard cabin with left hand drive
Allowable person in cab
Wheel base ( mm )
Front/Rear track base ( mm )
Front/Rear overhang ( mm )
Number of axles
Operation control system
DONGFENG CUMMINS ENGINE CO., LTD
Sewage sludge Tank Dimension ( mm )
Water Tank Dimension ( mm )
Equipped with high-power vacuum suction sewage pump.
Contact Person: Mr. Zenger